The Gold Coast Show: Way too Much Fun!
When: 31stAugust to 2ndSeptember 2018
Where: Broadwater Parklands, Southport
THIS YEAR WITH FREE ENTRY!!!
The Gold Coast Show has been a popular event on the Gold Coast for over 110 years! The show started back in 1906 and has been attracting visitors with it’s family friendly activities and fun ever since!
During a visit to The Gold Coast Show 2018 you can enjoy:
- Rides, rides, rides! For big kids and little kids too
- Side Show Alley - test your skills and see if you can win a prize
- Show bags – don't miss a visit to the show bag pavilion with dozens of show bags for kids, adults and even your fur babies!
- Australiana Displays and Animal Shows – kids will love the animal nursary
- Stage Shows & Roving Entertainment – there’s even a free circus!
- Fireworks – stick around for the nightly display
- Food including show favourites as well as international delights - Dagwood Dog anyone?
For more information visit Gold Coast Show and then plan your stay at Capricornia Apartments which is just a short trip on the Gold Coast Light Rail from the show's new home in Southport!
Book your Broadbeach accommodation staying with us here at Capricornia Apartments; offering fully self-contained holiday apartments, a central Broadbeach Gold Coast location, and onsite facilities including swimming pool, heated spa, tennis courts and free WiFi.