SkyPoint Climb at Q1 Building Surfers Paradise
Scale to new heights and enjoy spectacular Gold Coast views from high atop the Q1 Tower with SkyPoint Climb!
Q1 Building Surfers Paradise
4 time slots offered daily - 9:40am, 11:20am, 1:20pm, 2:40pm
You'll need to arrive atleast 15 minutes before your booked timeslot.
- Australia's highest external building climb
- 270 metres above sea level
- Stunning views of golden sand, lush tropical rainforests and the Gold Coast's city scape
- Breathtaking 360 degree views
- Receive a FREE cap, group photo and entry to SkyPoint Observation Deck
- 90 minute experience from start to end
- 90 minute experience
- All climb wear (weather suit, harness, cap and communication equipment)
- Entry to SkyPoint Observation Deck on the day of your climb
- Commemorative Climber Certificate
- Signature SkyPoint Climb Cap
- Complimentary group photo of your experienceCost:
from $75 per person.
For more information visit Gold Coast tour and attraction bookings.
Book your Gold Coast accommodation staying with us here at Capricornia Apartments; offering fully self-contained holiday apartments, a central Broadbeach Gold Coast location, and onsite facilities including swimming pool, heated spa, tennis courts and free WiFi!