Romantic things to do on the Gold Coast
Whether you're looking for something to do for Valentine's Day, an anniversary, date night or even the perfect proposal there's loads of romantic things to do on the Gold Coast ...
1) Book an In Room Mobile Massage - treat your loved one to a relaxing in room massage or make it a couples massage and enjoy the experience together. Massages can be booked directly through Ripple Massage who will come to Capricornia Apartments and perform the massage in the comfort of your apartment. For more information visit Ripple Massage
2) Romantic picnic by the sea - Our convenient location to the beach and foreshore makes it easy to prepare a picnic in your self-contained apartment and then wander down to find a shady spot under a tree or perhaps try a sunrise picnic on the beach to watch the sun coming up. Cheeses, croissants, chocolates and fresh fruit all make great additions to the perfect picnic basket! This option is low on cost, but high on romance!
3) Get Cruisey – the Gold Coast offers loads of options for cruising. Take a Gold Coast Sightseeing Cruise, an A La Carte Dinner Cruise or for something a little more on the adventurous side there’s also snorkelling and dolphin feeding experiences. Want to go all out romantic? Book a Gold Coast Romantic Gondola Cruise for 2.
4) Wine & Dine – spend a day enjoying wine tasting in the beautiful surrounds of a Gold Coast winery. Some of these tours also offer dining packages to complete the experience.
5) Gold Class Movies at Event Cinema Pacific Fair – treat your date to a Gold Class movie experience at Pacific Fair Shopping Centre. With comfortable reclining seats and a food and beverage service available to be delivered to the comfort of your movie seat! Old school romance has never been so awesome.
6) Dinner and a Show – for a fun flair with a macabre twist book tickets to Dracula’s Cabaret Restaurant dinner and show, or there’s the Aussie themed Australian Outback Spectacular that will wow you with it’s theatrics and amazing animals. Over at The Star Casino you can see a show and choose to dine at one of their onsite restaurants.
7) Evening Rainforest Waterfall and Glow Worm Tour – would could be more romantic than glow worms and waterfalls under a starry night sky!
8) Fulfil a Bucket List Item - have you and your partner always wanted to try Hot Air Ballooning, Sky Diving or perhaps ride in a helicopter? Why not tick it off the bucket list together! There's loads of great adventure activities available on the Gold Coast.
Many of the above attractions and tours are available to be booked direct via our website where you’ll find hundreds of other options for Gold Coast things to do.
Now for your accommodation! Staying at Capricornia Apartments in Broadbeach you’ll enjoy the cosy comfort of a fully self-contained holiday apartment with a central location and great onsite facilities including his and hers sauna, heated spa, swimming pool, free foxtel, free wifi and secure parking.