Gold Coast Hinterland High Ropes Treetop Adventure
Feeling a little adventurous? Take on the high ropes courses over the rainforest in Mt Tamborine! With over 120 tree top activities and 10 ziplines, it's Australia's biggest high ropes park. The courses on offer range from easy to not-so-easy! So there's something for everyone - there's even a junior tree top challenge for the 3-7 year age range.
Thunderbird Park, corner of Tamborine Mountain Rd and Cedar Creek Falls Rd, North Tamborine - Gold Coast Hinterland
Various sessions available during the week.
- Australia's first Adventure Theme Park in the trees
- Fun, exciting and appeals to the daredevil in everyone
- Over 100 adrenalin pumping TreeTop Challenges over 6 courses
- Spanning over 9 acres of un-spoilt natural bushland combining rope and wire challenges
- Hang about in trees, climb ladders, balance on suspended bridges and jump on 11 huge flying foxes
- Over 100 adrenalin pumping treetop challenges over 6 courses
from $30 per person for the Junior Course (3-7 years) and $55 for the Gold Coast Hinterland Treetop Challenge
For more information go to our Gold Coast tour and attraction bookings page.
Book your Broadbeach accommodation staying with us here at Capricornia Apartments; offering fully self-contained holiday apartments, a central Broadbeach Gold Coast location, and onsite facilities including swimming pool, heated spa, tennis courts and free WiFi.