Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary
Whether you are holidaying on the Gold Coast as a family, couple, group or solo, a trip to Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary provides a great day out. International guests and locals alike will enjoy the animal displays and shows with Kangaroos, koala, crocodiles, dingoes, Tasmanian devils, wombats and much more to see. Take a walk through some of the enclosures including the kangaroos where you can get up close and even feed them.
The popular 'Free Flight Bird Show' isn’t to be missed! Featuring an array of amazing birds including the Australian pelican, colourful parrots and birds of prey such as the mighty wedge-tailed eagle.
There’s also the opportunity to have a photo snapped cuddling a koala, getting a peek behind the scenes, or one of the many Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary animal encounters available.
- General admission to Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary
- Discount coupons (10% off food and beverage, 10% off retail purchases & 15% off all Blinky Bill merchandise)
- Native Australian wildlife
- Koalas, Kangaroos, Crocodiles, Snakes, Lorikeets, Wombats, Tasmanian Devils, Dingoes and so much more
- Aboriginal Performers
- Daily shows and presentations
- Segway Safari Tours (additional charge inside the park)
- Mobile Voucher accepted
- Open daily from 8am - 5pm. Closed Christmas Day 25th December and Anzac Day 25th April.
Daily Show Timetable
- 8.00am - Lorikeet Feeding & Photo opportunity
- 8.30am - Reptile Photo Opportunity
- 10.45am - Australiana Sheep Shearing Show
- 10.45am - The Big Fang Theory Reptile Show Snake & Possum Photo Opportunity
- 11.20am - Meet The Gruffalo
- 11.20am – Wild Skies Free Flight Bird Show & Bird Ambassador Photo Opportunity
- 12.30pm - Meet The Gruffalo & Photo Opportunity
- 1.00pm – Crocodile Behaviours Show & Photo Opportunity
- 1.30pm – Meet The Gruffalo
- 2.00pm - Australiana Sheep Shearing Show & Snake Photo Opportunity
- 2.30pm – Wild Skies Free Flight Bird Show & Bird Ambassador Photo Opportunity
- 3.30pm - Aboriginal Culture Show & Photo Opportunity with Dancers
- 4.00pm - Lorikeet Feeding & Photo Opportunity
- 4.15pm - Snake Photo Opportunity
- Blinky Bill’s Studio Adventure – Check in park sign for show times
Daily Feeding Timetable
- 10.20pm - Dingoes
- 1.30pm - Land of the Parrots
- 2.30pm - Tasmanian Devils
- 28 Tomewin Street, Currumbin QLD. 25 minutes south of Surfers Paradise and 10 minutes north of Coolangatta. 5 minutes north of Gold Coast Airport.
- Click here to be redirected to the Currumbin Sanctuary map
- Adults $49.95. Children (4-14) and Concession holders $39.95. Family of 2 Adults and 2 Kids $149.95
CURRENT OFFER - ADULTS AT KIDS PRICES!!! ALL TICKETS JUST $39.00!
FAMILY TICKETS AVAILABLE FOR $129
For more information and bookings please visit Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary via our tour partners.
Book your Gold Coast accommodation staying with us here at Capricornia Apartments; offering fully self-contained holiday apartments, a central Broadbeach Gold Coast location, and onsite facilities including swimming pool, heated spa, tennis courts and free WiFi!
*tours and attractions subject to change. Please check directly with activity operator for the latest prices and information.